Browse our most common project use-cases by skill areas and the types of consultants delivering them
Create a strong mergers and acquisitions team of experts for a successful M&A transaction.
Review current HR policies to identify needs for improvement of the HR function.
Ensure successful HR tech implementations to bring in a high return on investments.
Adopt a flexible and robust organisational structure to accomplish business goals effectively.
Create a competitive compensation plan to attract and retain the top talent.
Train your leaders to have the right leadership skills in making the company thrive.
- Optimize current processes with experience from leading global corporates.
- Implementation and communication of management policies by providing advisory support.
- Training and development programs required to upskill employees.
- Compensation & Benefits structure for rewarding and retaining talent.
- Post a Project: Provide your project details using our well-defined template.
- Matching Algorithm: Based on your requirements, our algorithm will find the best fit for your project.
- Pick your consultant: Once you shortlist the candidate, you can interview by yourself and our team will support you in on-boarding, contracting and payment processing. Complete handholding unless the project is delivered.
- Cost: A fee of 5% is payable
- Requirements Sharing: Organisations share their project requirements with Noble House.
- Scoping and Shortlisting: Noble House works out the final scope of work and shortlists and suggests a team or Independent Consultant (IC) for the delivery.
- Panel Set-up: A panel of single or multiple senior and qualified consultants is set up for quality review. The panel reviews and guides the team on the deliverables throughout the assignment.
- Cost: A fee of 25% is paid for the panel support.