Posted 17-May -2019
Angular Developer who will work as part of a team of developers who designs, develops, tests and implements a high volume, highly secure applications and corresponding toolsets. As a member of the technical team, you will be an active participant in all areas of product development life cycle. This person will be responsible for development of products using existing and emerging technology platforms. The position also includes troubleshooting product outages through root cause analysis.
The developer must have an ability to take ownership of problems and drive them to resolution. Strong abilities in problem analysis and troubleshooting are vital to the position.
• Analyze product requirements and translate into high level and low level designs and develop code in accordance to the defined designs
• Contribute in creating Software Requirement Specifications (i.e. problem part)
• Achieve commitments and motivate development teams, assist development teams in attaining maximum effective sustainable pace for development
• Provide effort estimations for development teams
• Analyze change request entries and prioritize with other product backlog items and take ownership of delivery
• Coordinate cross-feature-area development with peers to facilitate prioritized product development
• Deliver input for project management
Skills & Abilities-
• Strong knowledge with adaptive and responsive web design
• Must have experience in Angular 2 and above.
• Good to have knowledge on WebApi 2.0(MVC), .Net and SQL Server.
• Good analytical, debugging and problem-solving skills.
• Strong knowledge on build, continuous integration, code quality analysis and, unit and integration testing
• Organized and able to manage a diverse project portfolio
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team
• Expertise with designing multi-clustered applications
• BE/B.Tech or Masters degree with good and consistent academic record